Level 1 RPA Support Engineers
|Job Title:||Level 1 RPA Support Engineers|
|Contact Name:||James Bundock|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2021 14:55|
James is looking for 2 Level 1 RPA Support Engineers to work in Dubai on a 12-month contract.
You will be responsible for providing support for the Business Process Automation platform and the solutions deployed for various processes in the organization. The candidate will be accountable for monitoring and handling user issues of implemented RPA Solutions in a timely manner.
- Monitoring, Reporting and Escalations of event alerts and notifying the concerned team, process the requests from the end-users to level 2 and level 3 support engineers.
- First Line Support to all reported issues (Managing & Resolving RPA cases based on the KB / Troubleshooting steps. and escalate to the second level when required).
- Troubleshoot & Resolve End User issues and Provide workaround resolutions where possible
- Responsible for users’ interactions and Respond within SLA
- Document new issues as knowledge base.
- Escalation and Interaction with the Incident Management team in case of any platform instability (RPA).
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in an Information Technology/ Information Services role
- Minimum 2 year of experience in Application support in the Pega platform.
- Excellent understanding of IT solution design, development methodologies, good to have programming languages skills like Java/C#, Webserver (Oracle, Tomcat, IIS).
- Experience in monitoring alarm, process, deployment support, log analysis