Lead Senior Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Senior Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stubbs|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2021 23:40|
Ross is looking for a Lead Senior Engineer to work in London on a fixed term 11-month contract. You should be able to start ASAP.
• Defining and building application architectures for re-platform or re-architect strategies andimplement blueprints and patterns for common application architectures.
• Collaboration across the TDI areas such as Cloud Platform, Security, Data, Risk & Compliance areas to create optimum solutions for the business, increasing re-use, creating best practice and sharing knowledge.
• Driving optimisations in the cloud SDLC process to provide productivity improvements, including tools and techniques.
• Enabling the adoption of practices such as SRE and DevSecOps to minimise toil and manual tasks and increase automation and stability.
Skills & Qualifications:
• You will be a hands on engineer, focussed on building working examples and reference implementations in code.
• You have experience in implementing applications onto cloud platforms (Azure, AWS or GCP) and usage of their major components (Software Defined Networks, IAM, Compute, Storage, etc.) in order to define cloud native application architectures such as Microservices, Service Mesh or Data Streaming applications.
• You would adopt an automation-first approaches to testing, deployment, security and compliance of solutions through Infrastructure as Code and automated policy enforcement.
• You enjoy supporting our community of engineers and creates opportunities for progression, promoting continuous learning and skills development.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's