Lead Blockchain Developer
My client, a global digital currency exchange organisation are looking for a Lead Blockchain Developer to join their talented team to build their platform that connects digital asset exchanges all around the world.
The Lead Blockchain Developer will be responsible for building a union chain, which connects digital currency exchanges and enables to:
- overcome price difference in different markets
- add missing currency pairs & liquidity with the help of XUC as fuel
- transfer value between exchanges instantly and friction-less
A vital role in architecting the next generation of blockchain/sidechain to solve a real pain point of today's digital asset and future payment & trading system, with existing customers and a real business use case.
- Decentralized orderbook development;
- Payment channel development;
- Atomic swap development.
The Successful candidate:
- Strong cryptography background & hands-on experience;
- Extensive experience in writing algorithms to solve complex problems
- Hands-on & experience with bitcoin and/or ethereum (or blockchains with similar characteristics) on protocol level
- Experience writing high performance Python and C/C++, Go
- Basic knowledge about smart contracts (Solidity and the development of Dapps)
- Ideally Lead development experience
- Believer in trust-less, decentralized systems
- Strong distributed algorythms & storage experience;
- Network engineering and protocols experience;
- Trading system experience (orderbooks, order matching)
This position will require some travel, but day to day can be worked remotely.
To apply send your up to date CV to email@example.com