L2 Support Technician
|Job Title:||L2 Support Technician|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stubbs|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2021 16:56|
Ross is looking for an L2 Support Technician to work a 6-month contract in Hungary, Budapest
- As a lead, the candidate should have a minimum of 10 years of experience managing the End User support environment onsite at client location and will manage the team activities.
- Having experience in managing a team of 10+ members covering deskside support locally and globally across other sites.
- ITIL certification is an added advantage
- Act as a single point of contact for customer to deliver the service and set the right expectation
- Manage service escalation to resolution and identifies continuous improvement opportunities as appropriate
- Serve as an escalation point of contact with the primary focus on restoring the services. Experience on ticketing tools in managing incidents and services.
- Ensure VIP support for users on high standard and customer service
- Keep the knowledge base and runbook for the team updated with new resolution and process appropriately
- Manage and ensure the adherence of SLA’s across the towers. Coordinate all activities required to lead significant incidents in compliance with SLAs and OLAs.
- Appropriately manage operations and conduct operational review meeting with customer stakeholders.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills with team and customer.
- Ensuring that effective communication is maintained with the executives, business leadership during a major incident
- Good in communication with end-users, able to articulate issues and help the team to resolve them.
- Work with service delivery management team to prepare a report on major changes to ensure appropriate and required communications are sent to the executives and stakeholders in-line with the business impact