L2 Storage Admin
|Job Title:||L2 Storage Admin|
|Contact Name:||James Bundock|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2021 18:23|
James is looking for an L2 Storage Admin to work on a 6 Month extendable contract in Saudi Arabia.
· Above 10-12+ years of extensive knowledge on Storage Area Network design, implementation, administration & support.
· Expertise in DellEMC Storage and IBM Storage Products and technologies.
· Designing & implementing Backup,
· Disaster recovery solutions Timefinder, RPA, SRDF.
· Installation, configuration and management of EMC PMAX, VMAX3, DMX3-4, VNX, Isilon and Clariion.
· Proven competencies in Implementation & Administration on Data Storage with SAN platform, Data Center Management.
· Experience in Configuring & Administrating of IBM Storwize V7000, DS8000, DS6800, XIV, DS5000, DS4000 series & SVC.
· Experience in configuring and managing of zones on IBM, Brocade Fabric switches.
· Experience in Up-gradation and troubleshoot skills of IBM Storage devices.
· Experience in Installation, configuration & Administration of IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Backup Software.
· Experience with IBM TS3500, TS3300 tape libraries with LTO Tape drive technology.
· Storage Implementations &administration of global Storage projects.
· troubleshooting of IBM/EMC Storage Products & handling Technical escalations for critical Business Units.
· Attending discussions on technical solutions on designing and implementing solutions for the customer on the new requirements.
· Creating and maintaining Technical documentation for day to day BAU.
· Installation, manage and maintain IBM/EMC Storage storages and SAN switches like Cisco & Brocade.
· Planning Storage Capacity for heterogeneous environment.
· Environmental oversight and root cause analysis for stability and reliability issues and timely resolution or escalation.
· Displays a sense of urgency around critical issues and presents the correct impact review in terms of business value and impact during technical and non-technical reviews and understands when to escalate issues.