L2 Database Specialist
|Job Title:||L2 Database Specialist|
|Contact Name:||James Bundock|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2021 15:13|
James is looking for an L2 Database Specialist to work in Dubai on a 12-month contract.
The Senior Database Administrator will have skills in one or more areas relating to the management and delivery of Database based services. This individual will assist project teams with technical issues in the Initiation and Planning phases of standard Project Management Methodology.
- Must have experience in managing multiple MS-SQL Server database versions.
- Must have worked on disaster recovery scenarios
- Must have Proficiency in SQL Server Backup and Recovery
- Should have worked in more than one OS platform preferably on Windows.
- Must have experience in managing global databases
- Strong working knowledge/experience on Windows
- Strong knowledge in Database Administration of /Ms-SQL.
- Knowledge/expertise in scripting to automate routine jobs/activities
- Documentation skills for processes and procedures
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Understanding Customer Satisfaction
- Dealing With Difficult Customer-Service Situations
- Developing and Practicing Assertiveness in Customer Support
- Ethics in the Workplace
- Any relevant certifications related to a database like MCSE, MCSA.