Korean Speaking SAP Consultant
|Job Title:||Korean Speaking SAP Consultant|
|Salary:||£35k - 40k per year|
|Start Date:||2018-04-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ashleigh Ryan|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2018 14:45|
SAP Consultant (FI/CO) - Korean Speaking
Tangent International are currently looking for a Korean Speaking SAP Consultant for our client, a global telecommunications organisation. Based in the UK (with travel across Europe, Samsung & South Korea) your role is to provide support and consulting services within the Regional ERP team for the FI(TR)/CO module, in particular the Global ERP Financial system.
The role requires deep and strong knowledge for business practices in Accounting procedure, and also process knowledge in SAP. Experience and Knowledge on integrated processes with Sales (SD)/Purchasing (MM) would be highly beneficial.
- Basic support on VOC Ticket system for any Customer's request regarding Global ERP system
- Preferably, understand SD/MM interfaces to FI(TR)/CO and other areas of overlap.
- Providing Risk and compliance reports to top management and advise them on how to improve identified areas.
- Involve in internal Audits and identify weak areas then to reporting to top Management.
- Manage, plan and prioritize tasks to achieve agreed deadlines and meet user requirementsIdentify and implement improvements to systems and its applications to meet forecast business requirementsWorking with both Korean and EMEA customers.Therefore, the ability to speak fluent in both Korean & English speaking is essential.
- Conversant with concepts of Finance and Controlling in a multi-national and multi-company environment
- Shares own expertise with others; provides guidance and support to others
- Completes own role independently or with minimal supervision/guidance
- Able to communicate at all levels within SDS Europe and in the customer companies with people for whom English may not be the mother tongue.
- Willing to travel to client sites to advise customers on improvements and work towards a consistent approach to FI(TR)/CO matters.
- Has developed specialist knowledge in SAP FI(TR)/CO module.
- Interprets client needs, assessing the full requirements; identifies solutions to non-standard tasks/queries
- Is aware of internal/external business issues and best practice in own discipline; applies to own role.
- Takes action to monitor and control costs within own work horizons
- Adapts information/style to the audience, explains difficult issues clearly, establishes consensus, attains agreement
- Promotes teamwork; coaches and guides others
- Creates informal networks with key contacts within own area
- Samsung SDS Europe customers.
- Samsung Electronics Europe management.
- Samsung SDS Korea staff
- Helpdesk (SMART)
- Subsidiary IT teams
- No. of users : In excess of 2300
- Degree (in a business, accounting or computer/engineering related discipline) or equivalent.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Experience of SAP FI(TR)/CO, in addition SAP knowledge of sales and logistics practices and processes would be beneficial.
- Some knowledge of Programming, preferably ABAP in SAP.
- Must be free to travel within Europe/Africa or to South Korea, as required.
- Experience in the FI(TR)/CO modules in SAP, knowledge in ECC 6.0 is preferable.
- Good Business Process knowledge in Retail industry(or Hi-Tech Product Sales)
- At least 1 life cycle implementation, as a SAP Power(Super) user or as a SAP Functional consultant, preferably 2 or more times full life-cycle of implementation in SAP
HOURS OF WORK:
- 37.5 hour week. Some weekend and evening work may be required for emergencies and projects.
- Basic annual salary depending upon experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Up to 15% discretionary performance based bonus per annum (following successful completion of probation period)
- Defined Contribution Pension (up to 4% employee, up to 8.5% employer)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance (starting from grade GL4)
- 4x Life Assurance
- £35 per month Flexible Benefits allowance (following successful completion of probation period), e.g. gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc.
Applicants MUST be fluent in both English AND Korean.
Applicants MUST be able to travel between Europe, Africa and South Korea with ease.
To apply for this position, send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's