Tangent International are looking to recruit a Knowledge Analyst to work a 3 month extendable contract based in Bracknell.
- Providing support to the project team to enable a successful transition and delivery
- Responsible for capturing and documenting Knowledge to populate a new Knowledge Base
- Providing Analysis of services offered by IT and identifying where knowledge gaps exist
- Working with existing teams in a sensitive environment to capture experience and un-documented knowledge
Nature and Scope
To deliver against the key accountabilities, the Knowledge Analyst ITL2 will be expected to:
- Work with the Knowledge Manager to build a comprehensive Knowledge Base containing processes and procedures required to support the business
- Identify easily recognisable risks and escalate to a higher level.
- Communicate technical information in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical stakeholders
- Share knowledge with team colleagues by publishing knowledge base articles and organising cross-training.
- Support other activities as assigned by Management.
- Develop an understanding of and use appropriate sensitivity when dealing with the stakeholders of the Service Desk..
- DESIRABLE – experience of ServiceNow ITSM tool
- DESIRABLE – experience of 2nd Line support activities
If you are interested, please send me your updated CV for consideration.