Key Account Manager
|Job Title:||Key Account Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kaifeng Shi|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2022 14:04|
Kai is recruiting for a Key Account Manager to work on a permanent basis in The Hague (The Netherlands)
The role includes the following key responsibilities:
To establish steady relationships with one or two of our Dutch key account customers, know the decision-making chain and mechanism of target customer, carry out high-level PR activities, CRM improvement plan and implementation, to be clear on customer demands.
To meet sales targets, and become the preferred supplier of the strategic partner relations of the targeted carrier and seek opportunities to be on the targeted Dutch carrier’s shortlist of suppliers. Execute relevant framework agreements and make breakthroughs in the Dutch market, including, testing, giving away, experiment bureau, bidding process, and contracts for commercial purpose.
Fully utilize the internal and external resources to promote brand images in all available platforms and obtain external information and consolidate the internal resources, according to the overall planning of the corporate strategy deployment and ensure that you match the strategy deployment with the market expansion strategy of the targeted large customer.
To elevate the product brands of the company, knowing the technical background of the company and industry and seize opportunities to organize technology discussions and seminars on a certain scale, showcase and elevate the product brands of our company, and provide technology insights and guidance and look for market niche.
To promote the project implementation of Representative Office and submit to the General Manager and the Manager of the Technology Department the summary on the work on the key carrier of that month and the working plan of next month and report timely major events.
1. Have 5+ years working experiences in telecom sales industry, and sales experience within the Dutch top three carriers should be included;
2. Working experience as a Sales person in the top-listed telecom manufacturers of world will be prioritized；
3. Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level while delivering on short term objectives；
4. Demonstrated ability to articulate business values and vision；
5. Solution- and consultative-selling experience that deliver client-focused solutions that meet customer needs;
6. Demonstrated excellent listening, communication, interpersonal, negotiation and presentation abilities；
7. Ability to work in a fast paced, lean team environment and with a proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail;
8. Excellent Dutch and English verbal and written communication skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's