|Job Title:||Junior Buyer|
|Contact Name:||Jasmine Stuckey|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2021 10:16|
Jasmine is looking for a Junior Buyer to work based in Billericay and also remotely.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Junior Buyer to work within our fast-paced, fast fashion business due to exciting growth. You will find yourself working within a creative and fun team, developing ranges and meeting brand profiles.
What you will be doing on a daily basis:
You will be supporting your team to plan and deliver the brand strategy in order to maximise profitability. This will involve you leading, coaching and developing team members, who can become influencers in the business.
- Continually work with multiple functions including merchandising, design, retail and host teams
- Support the building of ranges in line with the customer profile, requirements and critical path
- Support and grow key suppliers through relationship building, development and negotiation
- Manage and implement key activities in the critical path ensuring smooth running of the product
- Develop first-to-market product ranges which excite the customer and influence the broader commercial fashion market
- Experience working on accessories/jewellery/fashion is a huge plus
- Experience working in a Senior Assistant Buyer/Junior Buyer role for 1 year +
- Sound in-depth knowledge of the fashion jewellery/retail market (UK and international)
- An understanding of the current economy and the impacts of potential threats and competitors
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process and technical terms, sourcing and negotiation process
- Strong numerical skills used for negotiation and trading
- A good assertive influencer with strong organisational and task management skills
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary, excellent benefits and ongoing training and development with opportunities to progress.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's