We are now looking for JBOSS competent customer support engineer to join support team in Palestine and be based in Ramallah City. You will be responsible of JBOSS solution deployed in customer network.
Customer request handling
- Developing and maintaining relationships
- Working for JBOSS deployed solution as part of the IT transformation program, fulfilling the following tasks:
- CSR ( Customer Support requests) handling according to SLA with customer.
- Working with Global Support organization for product and node support.
- Solution fault isolation, fault investigation, fault resolution , and reporting.
- Work in solution updates: pre-update preparation, post update checks, etc.
- Emergency Support readiness 24X7 as part of on-call team.
- Customer Adaptation Support: working with global and 3PP providers of this part.
- Proactive ad-hoc checks, early warning reports with result analysis and corrective actions.
- Planned Upgrades and maintenance releases.
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in IT, Telecom, SW development , or similar specializations.
- 2+ years of software development experience with the Java platform including: J2EE, Enterprise Java Beans, Spring, and Apache CXF or similar technologies.
- Solid knowledge of SOA frameworks, and web services integration via SOAP, REST, XML, XML-RPC, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, XQuery, WSDL, Java, etc.
- Extensive experience and knowledgebase in: JBOSS SOA/ESB FUSE, Web Services, XML, Middleware Architecture, Apache Camel
- Good knowledge of integration design patterns for building middleware systems from the ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed Delivery, Message Sequencing, Batch Message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Good understanding of automation tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Git.
- Hands-on experience with the entire software development lifecycle and Agile Methodologies in a distributed team environment.
- Understanding of Agile software development methodologies, JIRA & Confluence experience
- Good knowledge using the J2EE platform for application development
- Good knowledge using Linux
- Good knowledge using Eclipse IDE, JBoss Developer Studio
- Experience installing and customizing Red Hat’s Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Good understanding of relational databases; experience working with different adaptors and JMS queues required
If you would be interested, please submit your CV