Java Developer - Permanent - Surrey - Up to £75k Depending upon experience
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to join one of the largest and most respected names in the Big Data Industry, willing to invest in you, your future development and success. This is a permanent role based in Surrey.
The right candidate will join the team in Epsom to create and maintain applications to:
- integrate with various types of IoT devices
- Integrate with various third-party services
- process and analyse various data streams
- make data available for our customers around the world.
If you are looking for a growing organisation with a global reach yet still retains the creative and collaborative nature of a start-up then this could be the role for you.
CANDIDATES MUST BE ELIGABLE TO WORK IN THE UK AS VISA SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE.
- Java 7
- Spring 4 (Core, Integration, Security, Boot, Data, Cloud and MVC)
- Knowledge of Cassandra
- Knowledge of Redis
- Knowledge of message broker systems (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Experience with multi-threaded and multi-process architectures
- Good understanding of design and integration patterns
- Java 8
- Node.js and related frameworks
- Experience using Cassandra
- Experience using Redis
- Knowledge using message broker systems (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Knowledge of low-latency design patterns
- Experience working in an agile environment
Salary will range from £55-£75k per annum for the right candidate depending upon experience and interview performance.If you are considering new opportunities please do contact Martin McClenaghan on 01277 635819 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.