Currently looking for a IT Procurement Manager for a major West London Airport to start immediately. Excellent package DOE + Bonus Package.
The purpose of this role is to lead sourcing activity for specific IT project portfolio’s, and support Senior IT Category Managers’ in it’s in the delivery of multiple IT categories and associated sourcing strategies.
Duties of the role:
• Lead procurement processes - initiation, sourcing strategy, supplier selection, contract award;
• Ensure sourcing activities deliver value for money and mitigate financial / operational risk;
• Administering work packages - scope, deliverables, commercial mechanism, costs, risk allocation and timescales, incurred costs, variations and claims;
• Supporting the Senior IT Category Manager or Head of IT Procurement manage the overarching master partnering agreement(s)
• Implement category strategies and cost reduction plans;
• Monitor and evaluate supplier performance. Prepare periodic reports and dashboards for products and services that are covered by category strategies.
Ensure IT and business areas are in line with company policy and guidelines and complies with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements;
• Manage Contract Renewals for specific categories and IT functional areas;
• Assist in the formulation, obtain approval and provide support for specific IT Category Management plans
Qualifications and Experience:
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate or be;
1. Graduate (preferably a business based degree) with a minimum of 4 years of experience in procurement and supply chain management.
2. Relevant experience in a range of market sectors around I.T and Partially qualified CIPS or RICS professional.
3. Experience of working in an integrated project team involving supplier partnering organisations.
4. Experience of client procurement and within a service environment.
5. Demonstrated achievement in driving business performance through implementing contractual agreements.
6. Experience of a range of commercial agreements, and legal awareness of contract risks & experience of drafting bespoke contract terms and commercial principles including supplies, services and framework agreements.
Please apply today.