IT Infrastructure Manager
|Job Title:||IT Infrastructure Manager|
|Salary:||£0 - 3.2k per month + Medical insurance, Iqama, Paid vacation and end of service benefit.|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2017 07:11|
I am currently recruiting for an IT Infrastructure Manager to work a 12 month extendable contract based in KSA.
The position is to work for one of the leading multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services companies.
The main duties for this position are details below.
- The Infrastructure Manager is associated to the Readiness, Fulfillment, Assurance and Billing (R-FAB) process area and is the owner of the processes relevant to the Managed Services organization. The IT Infrastructure Operations Manager will be responsible for;
- Service Delivery as per agreed KPIs and Service Levels Agreements
- Performance and complete management of all resource deployed and engaged in the IT Outsource Service
- Oversee training, development and performance management of all Human Resource engaged in the IT Outsource Service
- Ensure successful rollout of releases (for HW, SW, DB, Appliances, etc.) to keep the IMS systems on latest approved release.
- Ensure proactive preventive maintenance activities are implemented on the IMS systems to improve the availability of services.
- Drive deployment of projects or activities in the IMS Domain.
- Provide effective leadership and guidance to the team members located onsite and offshore.
- Establish and maintain relationship with key stakeholders and communicate the direction and objectives to team members.
- Assist in continuously reviewing the team’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to enhance the team performance.
- Provide reporting to management and leadership on departmental and IMS performance.
- Manage production outages and escalations end-to-end, ensuring the correct stakeholders are involved to be able to drive resolution, communicating to impacted business units, gather data on impact to systems and business, and report on impacts via metrics to leadership teams.
- Provide subject matter expertise (SME) leadership and consulting support on complex tasks related to the primary functions of the position.
- Utilize ticketing system to manage and understand ticket queues (Incident Management, Change Management, RCA Management, and Problem Management). Perform data analysis for decision makers and establish data accuracy including validity derived from a variety of systems.
- Ensure the contribution in the preparation and delivery of decision support reports to both internal and external customers.
- Planning, Forecasting, Risk Management, Issue Management, and Communication Management for the IT Outsource Services
- To ensure that Vendor Management is performed and all escalation procedures are undertaken as and when needed.
- To ensure that needed best practices and process and alignment to international standards and models is ensured at all times
- To ensure that adequate resources are provided to ensure the IT Outsource Service Delivery
- To ensure that appropriate Communication and Reporting is performed keeping all the relevant stakeholders informed of the IT Outsource Services.
- The relevant Managed Services organization is:
- • IT Operations - Operations Director
- • Application Assurance including ITSM – IT Applications Operations Manager
- • Infrastructure & EUS Assurance – IT Infrastructure Operations Manager
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- 10+ years of experience in Service Delivery Management in IT Infrastructure.
- Experienced in System x platform, Windows, Vmware, Database, Networking.
- Experience of incident/problem determination.
- Ready to work in a hectically changing workload.
- Good knowledge of Data Center infrastructures.
- Independence in solving problems and tasks.
- Risk Management & Issue Management
- Experience creating, developing, and implementing operating policies and procedures in compliance with various internal standards or external standards such as ITIL, eTOM, CMMI
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Excellent resource development skills
- Conflict Resolution and Multi Contract / Multi Stakeholder and Multi Project Management Skills
- Ability to Manage an end-to-end Service against Service Level Agreements and KPIs
- Escalation Management, Customer Relationship Management, and Vendor Management Capabilities
If the above duties match your experience and you are interested in the position, please submit your CV and a member of our team will be in contact.