IT Application Operations Manager
|Job Title:||IT Application Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£0 - 3.2k per month + Medical insurance, Iqama, Paid vacation and end of service benefit.|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2017 07:06|
I am currently recruiting for an IT Application Operations Manager to work a 12 month extendable contract based in KSA.
The position is to work for one of the leading multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services companies.
The main duties for this position are details below.
- The Applications Manager is associated to the Readiness, Fulfillment, Assurance and Billing (R-FAB) process area and is the owner of the processes relevant to the Managed Services organization. The IT Application Manager will be responsible for;
- Service Delivery as per agreed KPIs and Service Levels Agreements
- Performance and complete management of all resource deployed and engaged in the IT Outsource Service
- Oversee training, development and performance management of all Human Resource engaged in the IT Outsource Service
- Responsible of managing the billing applications at all aspect to assure maintaining the agreed SLA and business KPIs
- Ensure successful rollout of patches and software releases (for HW, SW, DB, Appliances, etc.) to keep the system and all in scope IT Application status on latest approved release
- Ensure proactive preventive maintenance activities are implemented on the IT Applications to improve the availability of services
- Support the day to day business requests to cover certain business needs in irregular or ad-hoc manners or required manual intervention from Operation side such as MSISDN recycling, fraud suspicious, reconciliation, audit support and revenue assurance control
- Drive deployment of projects or activities
- Provide effective leadership and guidance to the team members located onsite and offshore
- Develop team members, growing them for the next level of service delivery and career growth.
- Establish and maintain relationship with key stakeholders and communicate the direction and objectives to team members
- Assist in continuously reviewing the team’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to enhance the team performance
- Provide reporting to management and leadership on departmental and application-set performance
- Manage production outages and escalations end-to-end, ensuring the correct stakeholders are involved to be able to drive resolution, communicating to impacted business units, gather data on impact to systems and business, and report on impacts via metrics to leadership teams
- Provide subject matter expertise (SME) leadership and consulting support on complex tasks related to the primary functions of the position
- Utilize ticketing system to manage and understand ticket queues (Incident Management, Change Management, RCA Management, and Problem Management)
- Planning, Forecasting, Risk Management, Issue Management, and Communication Management for the IT Outsource Services
- To ensure that Vendor Management is performed and all escalation procedures are undertaken as and when needed.
- To ensure that needed best practices and process and alignment to international standards and models is ensured at all times
- To ensure that adequate resources are provided to ensure the IT Outsource Service Delivery
- To ensure that appropriate Communication and Reporting is performed keeping all the relevant stakeholders informed of the IT Outsource Services.
- The relevant Managed Services organization is:
- IT Operations - Operations Director
- Application Assurance including ITSM – IT Applications Operations Manager
- Infrastructure & EUS Assurance – IT Infrastructure Operations Manager
- The IT Application Operations Manager will report to MS IT Operations Director under MSIP organization.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- 10+ years of experience in Service Delivery Management in IT Applications.
- Previous working experience in telecommunication industry and preferably in the application operation area with good understanding in telecommunication Information Framework
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience in telecom Billing/Customer Care applications, administrations and operations, ESS, ERP.
- Preferably to have telecom auditing experience and knowledge
- Demonstrated knowledge of major industry standards: eTOM, SID, TAM, ITIL, etc.
- Oracle BRM (Billing and Revenue Management), Intec Single e-View billing
- IBM Rational Clear Case and Clear Quest as release management & defect management tool.
- Credit Control & Risk Management
- Loyalty & Revenue Assurance
- Documents Management System & Central Repository
- Experience of incident/problem determination.
- Ready to work in a hectically changing workload.
- Good knowledge of Data Center infrastructures.
- Independence in solving problems and tasks.
- Risk Management & Issue Management
- Experience creating, developing, and implementing operating policies and procedures in compliance with various internal standards or external standards such as ITIL, eTOM, CMMI
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Excellent resource development skills
- Conflict Resolution and Multi Contract / Multi Stakeholder and Multi Project Management Skills
- Ability to Manage an end-to-end Service against Service Level Agreements and KPIs
- Escalation Management, Customer Relationship Management, and Vendor Management Capabilities
If the above duties match your experience and you are interested in the position, please submit your CV and a member of our team will be in contact.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's