IPX Technical Consultant
|Job Title:||IPX Technical Consultant|
|Contact Name:||James Bundock|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2021 17:04|
James is looking for an IPX Technical Consultant to work in Dubai, UAE on a 12-month extendable contract. The successful candidate will start ASAP.
- Support the design and architecture of MTNGC IPX/GRX network.
- Support the deployment of MTNGC IPX ambitions.
- Prepare and support the GTP migration of MTN operations.
- Support the design and the implementation of the centralized PCRF.
- Manage and support Signalling peering (Diameter, SS7) and security (Signaling Firewall) with MTN Opcos and SCCP carriers and Roaming Hub.
- Manage International Roaming (Technical support).
- Manage signalling and Roaming performance and Quality monitoring as per MTN Group standard (General service KPIs, Capacity monitoring KPIs, operational KPIs).
- Ensure customer satisfaction through effective support (requests, complaints, incidents, problems, change management) and resolve all escalated operational issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure service availability by keeping the roaming and signalling database updated and consistent to avoid service disturbance.
- Prevent and address any potential revenue leakage identified on Roaming & Interconnect areas.
- Develop Policies, Processes & Procedures: Analyse the existing procedures and propose new ones to enhance quality and productivity. Develop and maintain effective processes to ensure effective interface with Customer Care, Marketing, Sales and Finance Departments.
- Produce the periodical reports of the Department on schedule.
- Solution document for IPX/GRX services and plan for deployment.
- Deliver the IPX/GRX project by finalizing MTN Opco migration
- Ensure the service KPI and KQI are on target
- Support all troubleshooting for all Signaling and roaming service within the define MTTR.
- Provide the solution design on business request for new service implementation.
- Signalling network Optimization and security against illegal and fraudulent traffic.
- Partner peering and roaming coverage expansion
- Service delivery
- Extensive technical knowledge of roaming business support systems, network nodes and processes
- Ability to lead and drive major change programmed engaging senior stakeholders across multiple OpCo
- Excellent Knowledge of 3GPP architecture (CS Core, Packet core)
- Deep Knowledge on core network signalling (SIGTRAN, Diameter, SCCP, etc.)
- Strong knowledge on SS7 Signaling and Core network management
- Good Knowledge on GPRS platforms (SGSN, GGSN) and protocols.
- Experience on dealing with GRX/IPX providers
- Experience with Sigtran, Diameter and GTP tracing.
- Experience with technical troubleshooting of International Roaming.
- Telco cloud and virtualization competence (Openstack, Cloud management, operation, and orchestration, VNF lifecycle management, etc.)
- Experience on roaming VAS (Steering, anti-steering, analytics, welcome SMS, roaming automated testing, anti-bill shock, roaming quality testing, roaming campaign management, etc…)
- Very strong communication skills with the ability to communicate to senior and executive level management
- Knowledge on basic networking concepts.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's