IPBB Core BO Engineer
|Job Title:||IPBB Core BO Engineer|
|Start Date:||June 2021|
|Contact Name:||Lola Liu|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2021 13:51|
Lola is looking for an IPBB Core BO Engineer to work in Dubai on a 12-month contract.
1. Deal technically to assure the efficient reduction In-Network Faults related to the IP Network
2. Ensure the supporting for the 1st line if faults will be escalated to the 2nd line during 24 x 7 Operations and react immediately to manage the end to end restoration.
3. Adhere to committed SLAs and ensure proper follow up of network 2nd level faults until closure, escalate and follow up with 3rd line support or Vendor TACs (Juniper – Cisco).
4. Evaluate new project HLD solution technical risks
5. Interface with Pre-sales solution team for new opportunities and POCs
6. Follow the predetermined processes and organizational Workflow.
7. Planned actions preparation and implementation.
8. Ensure Customer satisfaction by supporting to reach the agreed level of Network Performance.
9. Manage network availability based on customer requirements and also HUAWEI’s commitment. Submit reports based on the agreed frequency and escalate non-performance to related parties effectively.
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience proven in the DPI network field in a similar operation.
- Highly analytical in problem-solving with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking especially for technical problems
- Very Good knowledge and hands-on experience in Routing/Switching Products.
- Be Familiar with Juniper and Cisco product with hands-on experience.
- Strong troubleshooting skills at IP Level, and interact with other domains to solve network issues.
- CCIP/JNCIP is a must ,CCIE/JNCIP is a plus
- Excellent TCP/ IP networking skills.
- Excellent knowledge in Routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS and BGP).
- Excellent knowledge in MPLS, MPLS-TE, Reliability technologies FRR, VRRP, HSRP, BFD and LAN technologies ex: STP, RSTP, MSTP
- Very good knowledge of L2/L3 VPN technologies
- Good communication skills.
- Customer Relationship Management skills
- Ability to think quickly and calmly when working under pressure
- Network service/performance-focused.
- Good analytical and investigation technique.
- Excellent team player