IP Solution Manager
|Job Title:||IP Solution Manager|
|Contact Name:||Lola Liu|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2020 13:13|
Lola is looking for a French Speaking IP Solution Manager.
1. Design the Datacom network solution and guide the customer.
2. Communicate with the customer about Datacom products and answer the bid.
3. Analyze and gain insights into the live network structure and network problems, and output the network evaluation report and customized solution.
4. Handles IP-related problems of other products.
5. Communicates and coordinates with customers.
1. Be familiar with large- and medium-sized IP network architecture and common protocols;
2. Be familiar with the IP RAN and IP core networking and solutions;
3. Understand customers' intentions and be good at communication;
4. Pre-sales experience related to routers is preferred. Implementation experience related to routers on the live network is a bonus item.
1. Be familiar with common datacom protocols, including MPLS, VPN, BGP, OSPF, VPLS, BFD, and firewall;
2. Able to work under pressure and coordinate with related departments;
3. Active, self-motivated and self-confident work;
4. Ability to use English and French as working languages.