|Job Title:||IP/Network Engineer|
|Contact Name:||James Bundock|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2021 14:24|
James is looking for an IP/Network Engineer to work in Singapore on a 12-month extendable contract, starting ASAP. Due to travel restrictions we are looking for locals or candidates already in Singapore. In this role, you will carry out the system installation, integration, network monitoring and testing of Radio Access Network (RAN) & IP/Transport Network. You will also. perform implementation and testing of IP/IPRAN & transport nodes, including the introduction of new node/solutions.
- Prepare network rollout/integration plans.
- Prepare/perform pre-requisite and implement & verify the new nodes installation and verification
- Prepare/perform implementation of new nodes and new features.
- Prepare/perform interoperability test/verification of IP/Network elements.
- Perform troubleshooting and ensure that problems and/or outstanding issues are properly handled.
- Initiate actions to prevent any occurrences of nonconformity related to the products, processes.
- Ensure IP/network proposed solutions fully tested, including required functions and/or features.
- Ensure and control progress of assigned project according to project plan, including escalation in case of any changes/modification required.
- Gather all the required and valid tools, methods and processes, following recommendations/guidelines for delivery solution where possible.
- Be a point of technical coordination escalation for on-site problems and resolve technical issues.
- Prepare and perform a technical hand-over to the support organization/customers.
- Produce documentation such as list of test cases, test instruction, Method of Procedure (MOP), test progress and report.
- The role has full authority to execute all Technical installations, testing, implementation and monitoring network elements as per the solution design.
- The IP/Network Engineer shall be able to handle New IP/Network products for CS and PS domains which listed below (but not limit to) LTE IP/IPRAN
- Router switches/firewalls (Cisco nodes)
- WCDMA RAN (Wideband Code Division Multiple Access Radio Access Network)
- RBS (Radio Base Station)/ Node B