IP Security BO Engineer
|Job Title:||IP Security BO Engineer|
|Start Date:||June 2021|
|Contact Name:||Lola Liu|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2021 15:46|
Lola is looking for an IP Security BO Engineer to work in Egypt on a 12-month contract.
1. Deal technically to assure the efficient reduction In-Network Faults related to the IPBB Security
2. Ensure the supporting for the 1st line if faults will be escalated to the 2nd line during 24 x 7 Operations and react immediately to manage the end to end restoration.
3. Adhere to committed SLAs and ensure proper follow up of network 2nd level faults until closure, escalate and follow up with 3rd line support or Vendor TACs (Juniper – Fortinet- F5) if needed.
4. Follow the pre-determined processes and the organizational Workflow.
5. Planned actions preparation and implementation.
6. Ensure Customer satisfaction by supporting to reach the agreed level of Network Performance.
7. Manage network availability based on customer requirements and also HUAWEI’s commitment. Submit reports based on the agreed frequency and escalate nonperformance to related parties effectively.
8. Ad Hoc Activities to support National Related Events. Ensure service availability to customers and maintain network health and ensuring no system downtime throughout the event.
9. Participating in the Change Management Control process for higher-level tasks.
10. Quality Documentation and Implementation.
11. Produce regular reports on the status of the network in a timely manner with up to date information on the evolving network.
12. Standby 24 x 7 and able to react to Critical Network Faults.
13. Responsible for data traffic performance passing through firewalls and investigation/troubleshooting in case of incidents or any abnormalities.
14. Responsible for defining threats and put an action plan for mitigation.
15. Participate in IPBB Security high-level technical activities, data configurations, change requests, troubleshooting, reporting, monitor daily tasks and direct other team members to gain the best performance
16. Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing.
- 3~5 years of relevant working experience proven in DPI network field in a similar operation.
- Highly analytical in problem-solving with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking especially for technical problems
- Good communication skills.
- Hands-on Experience on Multi-Vendor Security products
1) F5 (AFM, LTM & DNSSec),
2) Fortinet (Fortigate, Forti switch, Fortimanager & Fortianalyzer),
3) Juniper SRXs (1400, 5400, 5800) & Netscreen (ISG 1000 & 2000)
4) Cisco ASA & Cisco ACS.
5) DDOS Mitigation solution (ARPOR CP & TMS)
6) IBM (Site protector and IPS)
7) Tools (SEIM & NADS)
8) Juniper SSL VPN solution.
- Deep knowledge in IPSs, Authentication servers, Token server, Load balancers, DDOS mitigation solution.
- CCNP Security or equivalent certificate is a must CCIE Security or equivalent is a plus.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's