IP Network Lead Designer Required Urgently in Netherlands (Den Haag)
|Job Title:||IP Network Lead Designer Required Urgently in Netherlands (Den Haag)|
|Start Date:||2018-09-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Will Simmons|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2018 17:50|
Tangent International are urgently looking for a IP Network Lead Designer to work a 3 month extendable contract based in Netherlands (Den Haag)
Skills Profile IP Network Lead Designer
- High Level summary of qualifications
- The client is looking for a self-motivated professional capable of leading complex technical projects and service/product design, fully aware of the commercial aspects and influence on technical projects.
- Candidate must have extensive experience (preferably 10 years +, minimum 5-7) in complex telecommunications networks for network maintenance, support, deployment, design, and planning. Must have expert level of analyzing and solving complex problems in multi-layer, multi-vender, multi-protocol, multi-ISP networks.
- Furthermore he needs to be very skilled in network data traffic flow, –volume, -pattern monitoring and analysis, traffic engineering, capacity planning, and migrations.
- Bachelor/HBO or comparable degree in Telecoms or ICT and more than 8 years of professional experience within ICT operators or vendors
- BSc degree can be substituted by 5 or more additional years of relevant work experience
- Recognised industry certification for IP and Ethernet technologies (valid CCIE or JNCIE)
- deep understanding of Telco Fixed Network IP technologies, standards, architectures
- excellent and proven IP architecture and design skills in the Telco (ILEC, CLEC, MSO) industry
- strong know-how of products associated with Telco Fixed Networks (Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel-Lucent), knowledge of Huawei Router portfolio
- deep understanding of operator business model, operational needs and processes
- strong end-to-end thinking (services, network, TI/IT)
- Required technical knowledge and experience:
- Working knowledge of Huawei products such as NE40, X3, X8, X16, M2F, M2E.
- Cisco high-end router/switches such as ASR1000, 7600, 3900, 1900, 10K, 7200, 2800, 6500, 4500, 3560, 3700), PIX and ASA,
- Juniper MX (240 to 960), T640, M, E320, ERX1440, EX series.
- TCP/IP, IOS, JunOS, CatOS, VPN, VLAN, VTP, RIP, RIPng, EIGRP, OSPF, OSPFv3, ISIS, MPLS, BGP, MPBGP, IPoe, PPPoe, L2 tunneling protocols, PIM (dense and sparse), WAN/LAN, MPLS, ATM, VoIP.
- IPTV, IP Multicasting, IPv6, xDSL, DHCP, PPPoE(/IA), PPPoA, ICMP, IGMP, SNMP, TACACS+, Gigabit Ethernet, eHealth, Netcool, Cacti, PKI, Netflow
PLEASE STATE -
How much telecommunication experience do you have?
How much experience do you have in IP Network Lead Design ?
Do you have Huawei products experience such as NE40, X3, X8, X16, M2F, M2E ?
Do you have Cisco high-end router/switches ?
Where are you currently based ? If not in Den Haag would you be okay to relocate ?
What is your availability ?
What rate in Euro per day all inclusive are you looking for ?
If interested please send me your updated CV. Alternatively, if you aren't available please feel free to send my details to any friends that might be interested.