IP Network Lead Designer Required Urgently in Netherlands (Den Haag)
|Job Title:||IP Network Lead Designer Required Urgently in Netherlands (Den Haag)|
|Start Date:||2018-09-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Will Simmons|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2018 17:50|
Tangent International are urgently looking for a IP Network Lead Designer to work a 3 month extendable contract based in Netherlands (Den Haag)
Skills Profile IP Network Lead Designer
- High Level summary of qualifications
- The client is looking for a self-motivated professional capable of leading complex technical projects and service/product design, fully aware of the commercial aspects and influence on technical projects.
- Candidate must have extensive experience (preferably 10 years +, minimum 5-7) in complex telecommunications networks for network maintenance, support, deployment, design, and planning. Must have expert level of analyzing and solving complex problems in multi-layer, multi-vender, multi-protocol, multi-ISP networks.
- Furthermore he needs to be very skilled in network data traffic flow, –volume, -pattern monitoring and analysis, traffic engineering, capacity planning, and migrations.
- Bachelor/HBO or comparable degree in Telecoms or ICT and more than 8 years of professional experience within ICT operators or vendors
- BSc degree can be substituted by 5 or more additional years of relevant work experience
- Recognised industry certification for IP and Ethernet technologies (valid CCIE or JNCIE)
- deep understanding of Telco Fixed Network IP technologies, standards, architectures
- excellent and proven IP architecture and design skills in the Telco (ILEC, CLEC, MSO) industry
- strong know-how of products associated with Telco Fixed Networks (Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel-Lucent), knowledge of Huawei Router portfolio
- deep understanding of operator business model, operational needs and processes
- strong end-to-end thinking (services, network, TI/IT)
- Required technical knowledge and experience:
- Working knowledge of Huawei products such as NE40, X3, X8, X16, M2F, M2E.
- Cisco high-end router/switches such as ASR1000, 7600, 3900, 1900, 10K, 7200, 2800, 6500, 4500, 3560, 3700), PIX and ASA,
- Juniper MX (240 to 960), T640, M, E320, ERX1440, EX series.
- TCP/IP, IOS, JunOS, CatOS, VPN, VLAN, VTP, RIP, RIPng, EIGRP, OSPF, OSPFv3, ISIS, MPLS, BGP, MPBGP, IPoe, PPPoe, L2 tunneling protocols, PIM (dense and sparse), WAN/LAN, MPLS, ATM, VoIP.
- IPTV, IP Multicasting, IPv6, xDSL, DHCP, PPPoE(/IA), PPPoA, ICMP, IGMP, SNMP, TACACS+, Gigabit Ethernet, eHealth, Netcool, Cacti, PKI, Netflow
PLEASE STATE -
How much telecommunication experience do you have?
How much experience do you have in IP Network Lead Design ?
Do you have Huawei products experience such as NE40, X3, X8, X16, M2F, M2E ?
Do you have Cisco high-end router/switches ?
Where are you currently based ? If not in Den Haag would you be okay to relocate ?
What is your availability ?
What rate in Euro per day all inclusive are you looking for ?
If interested please send me your updated CV. Alternatively, if you aren't available please feel free to send my details to any friends that might be interested.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's