IP Network Designer Required Urgently in Netherlands (Den Haag)
|Job Title:||IP Network Designer Required Urgently in Netherlands (Den Haag)|
|Salary:||£123 - 124 per hour|
|Start Date:||2017-08-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Will Simmons|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 12:39|
Tangent International are urgently looking for a number of IP Network Designer to work a 6 month extendable contract based in Netherlands (Den Haag)
High Level summary of qualifications
- My client is looking for a self-motivated professional capable of leading complex technical projects and service/product design, fully aware of the commercial aspects and influence on technical projects.
- Candidate must have extensive experience (minimum 3-5) in complex telecommunications networks for network maintenance, support, deployment, design, and planning. Must have expert level of analyzing and solving complex problems in multi-layer, multi-vender, multi-protocol, multi-ISP networks.
- Furthermore he needs to be very skilled in network data traffic flow, –volume, -pattern monitoring and analysis, traffic engineering, capacity planning, and migrations.
- recognized industry certification for IP and Ethernet technologies (valid CCIE or JNCIE)
- deep understanding of Telco Fixed Network IP technologies, standards, architectures
- excellent and proven IP architecture and design skills in the Telco (ILEC, CLEC, MSO) industry
- strong know-how of products associated with Telco Fixed Networks (Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel-Lucent), knowledge of Huawei Router portfolio
- deep understanding of operator business model, operational needs and processes
- strong end-to-end thinking (services, network, TI/IT)
- Required technical knowledge and experience:-
- Working knowledge of Huawei products such as NE40, X3, X8, X16, M2F, M2E.
- Cisco high-end router/switches such as ASR1000, 7600, 3900, 1900, 10K, 7200, 2800, 6500, 4500, 3560, 3700), PIX and ASA,
- Juniper MX (240 to 960), T640, M, E320, ERX1440, EX series.
- TCP/IP, IOS, JunOS, CatOS, VPN, VLAN, VTP, RIP, RIPng, EIGRP, OSPF, OSPFv3, ISIS, MPLS, BGP, MPBGP, IPoe, PPPoe, L2 tunneling protocols, PIM (dense and sparse), WAN/LAN, MPLS, ATM, VoIP.
- IPTV, IP Multicasting, IPv6, xDSL, DHCP, PPPoE(/IA), PPPoA, ICMP, IGMP, SNMP, TACACS+, Gigabit Ethernet, eHealth, Netcool, Cacti, PKI, Netflow
- Knowledge and experience of (Huawei) Mobile PS Core networks
If interested please send me your updated CV. Alternatively, if you aren't available please feel free to send my details to any friends that might be interested.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's