|Job Title:||IP Engineer|
|Start Date:||2019-02-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kaifeng Shi|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 08:54|
Our client's Columbia office Recruit two IP consultants, the requirement as following:
1. Have a good proficient command of IP basic principles, familiar with related protocols and OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MPLS, VPN technologies.
2. Be familiar with Cisco/Huawei Router product family, such as CMTS, ASR9K.NE40E.
3. Have a skill to handle scripts configurations in CISCO, in Huawei and CMTS solution basic function
4. Have a general knowledge of IP design and design methods.
5. Recommended CCNP certificate (preferred).
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Support integration of engineering project and cutover.
2. Support customer to plan the E2E migration, including the data analysis, script design, and execution in the customer network, including the Huawei, Cisco and access network solutions.
3. Support customer to do the presentation of the migration activities in the Control Board Change committee, explain details, impacts, and procedure.