|Job Title:||IP Consultant|
|Start Date:||August 2020|
|Contact Name:||Lola Liu|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2020 14:51|
Lola is looking for an IP consultant to work in Algeria on a 6-month contract. Please note that the clients are looking for local Algerian candidates.
-Communication with inner and customer
- Handle pre-sales work like BOQ check and delivery work like MR draft creation, service configuration
- Candidates for this role MUST have a minimum 5 years experience providing implementation, design and technical support of networking products in LAN, WAN, or Internet services environments.
- Project experience in IP delivery and swap
- Project experience in SDN delivery
- Detailed technical experience in design and output High level and low-level solution (HLD/LLD)
- Detailed understanding of Ethernet Switching, the protocols surrounding IP service provider networks. These skills should include: Strong Knowledge about Routing Protocols, L2 Switching, Spanning Tree, VLAN and VLAN manipulation, TCP/IP fundamentals. IP subnetting and supernetting and hierarchical routing principles, Routing protocol operation (OSPF, ISIS and BGP), Routing policies at BGP peering points, e. VPNs and the associated tunnelling technologies (L2TP, MPLS, DHCP, VPLS, Routing Protocols, etc.)
- Excellent Understanding of MPLS, MPLS Traffic Engineering, L3VPN, Multicast, Multicast over VPN, VPLS and L2VPNs.
- A detailed understanding of Layer 1 and 2 protocols including SDH, SONET, ATM and Ethernet switching,
- The ability to function in a team environment.- High sense of responsibility, very good and aggressive work attitude, continuously study technique, good at communication and teamwork
- Can use English and French to work, speak, read and write
- Can work under high pressure and can continuously work overtime