|Type: Contract||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 14 days ago||Contact: Ceci Zhang|
Ceci is looking for an IP Cisco Engineer to work in West Africa on a project. Candidates must have experience in Huawei or Cisco IP equipment, and those that have international project experience are preferred.
• Proactive maintenance
• To restore and recover the service based on SLA (Temporary and permanent solution)
• Implement disaster recovery plan
• Escalating to CS and R&D and providing the required information
• Second-line support to the field maintenance team
• Output technical troubleshooting cases
• Routine preventative maintenance and analysis of all network elements
• CR implementation supervision
• Release and data management (such as backup)
• IPBB and IP-related dimensions and planning
• Implementation for expansion, rehoming and integration
• End-to-end optimization (planning and implementation)
• Reporting: regarding KPI weekly and monthly. Make reports regarding to Fault Management and hand it on time.
• Communication with customers
• Providing training plan for FLM and FO
• Proficiency in fault management
• Performance & capacity monitoring skills
• Configuration management
• Experience in system upgrades, expansions & health checks of the network.
• Minimum 5 years experience in IPBB (Telecom or Service provider)
• Having Huawei or Cisco certification minimum CCNP level or equivalent
• Well-versed with DataCom network architecture & protocols.
• Familiar with O&M and technical support workflow.
• Having Huawei or Cisco networking certification - minimum CCNP level or equivalent
• Good communication skills
• Fluent in English
• Core Back Office Manager
• IPT Team Leader
• Customer’s Operations Team