|Type: Contract||Start Date: June 2021|
|Posted: 22 days ago||Contact: Lola Liu|
Lola is looking for an IP BO Manager to work in Egypt on a 12-month contract.
- Accountable a 24x7 for all BO technical teams shift operations and personnel.
- Oversee day to day BO operations activities, escalations, ticketing and communications with all customers.
- Update and maintain documentation associated with all technical processes and procedures.
- Generate key reports for Management including but not limited to: system availability, service level agreements, ticket resolution and customer issues.
- Subject to call 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Responsible for managing outages, SLA, uptime, service availability, root cause analysis.
- Meet very aggressive network availability, and ticket handling objectives while providing hands-on leadership during network events.
- Coach and mentor senior and junior engineers to ensure personnel are working on issues as efficiently and accurately as possible in a team-oriented professional culture.
- Develop, refine, and document NOC policies, processes, procedures, and associated systems requirements and drive their implementation and use.
- Plan projects, training, objectives, timelines, deliverables and milestones for the BO staff.
- Drive technical staff to monitor and resolve customer issues and accomplish objectives by being a role model to impress upon staff to be self-motivated with the ambition to problem-solve, learn and create their own mechanisms for resolving issues and most importantly, communicate effectively with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Controlling the project, organize the BO team, coordinate & interface with the customer operation team and with the high-level management if needed.
- Network healthy management: Responsible for routine checks of network elements, including data record and network availability, and submit the analysis report.
- Analyze performance reports and give an explanation and solution for any abnormal KPIs.
- Putting plans, dispatch work, supervise & follow up with team members, in cooperation with all NOC staff and other EOT related departments.
- Degree in Engineering (Communications / Electrical & Electronics / Computer Science).
- IPBB/IP Security Networks background with at least 7 years of technical experience.
- Knowledge of Network concepts; server computing, telecom technologies.
- Basic knowledge in most of the products (IP Core network "Cisco&Juniper", BNG network, DPI technology).
- Aware of standard network best practices and integration of all tools.
- Analytical and problem skills.
- Ability to interact efficiently with peers and high-level customers and management is required.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Player / Coach style required: High energy, hands-on management and coaching abilities. Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a high stress, fast-paced environment shifting priorities
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to successfully interface with a wide range of personnel within the organization.