Interoperability Engineer IV&V
|Job Title:||Interoperability Engineer IV&V|
|Start Date:||1st March 2021|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stubbs|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2021 17:24|
Ross is looking for an Interoperability Engineer IV&V to work in The Hague, South Holland.
Length: 750 Hours
- 3+ years' experience with development of Test Plans, Test Cases and setting up and executing test events.
- 3+ years experience in requirements management in support of verification and validation.
- 2+ years knowledge and experience in testing of Microsoft Windows and/or Linux based applications.
- 4+ years testing experience in application interoperability.
- 2+ years experience with installing and configuring Windows-based applications in support of test activities
- 2+ years experience with PowerShell and scripting languages like Python.
- 1+ years testing experience in multinational environment.
- 1+ years experience with installing and using Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle or Progress
- 1+ years experience using VMWare
- Knowledge of DNS, federated authentication, active directory, email and/or Network concepts and architectures
- Ability to install and configure windows and Linux based systems in an operational context.
- Ability to analyse test results and write clear test reports and document issues
- Strong English communication skills; verbal and written
- Ability to think critically regarding systems and what and how to test
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's