Internal Audit Manager
|Job Title:||Internal Audit Manager|
|Start Date:||2019-05-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Emily Ilagan|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 08:23|
I am looking for Internal Audit Manager to be based in McLean, Virginia and to be work in a global firm, partners with public and private sector clients to solve their most difficult challenges through a combination of consulting, analytics, mission operations, technology, systems delivery, cybersecurity, engineering, and innovation expertise.
- Support, direct, plan, and evaluate overall and individually executed internal audit programs, including focusing on various areas, such as internal, operational, compliance, and financial audits.
- Assist the director of internal audits with the development and maintenance of planning and budgeting systems, the preparation of internal audit reports and procedures, and the presentation of findings and specific recommendations to senior management.
- Facilitate work with external auditors and other risk management-related departments, including government accounting compliance, ethics and compliance, and environmental resources management (ERM).
- Leverage expertise in audits, finance, accounting, and IT and apply advanced principles, theories, and concepts. Work on unusually complex problems and provide highly creative solutions.
- Use independent judgment to accomplish objectives and be self-motivated and directed. Maintain direct supervision of a team of staff and outside contractors and interact with executive-level management directly.
- 15+ years of experience with internal auditing or public accounting, including directing, planning, and evaluating overall and individually executed internal audit programs
- 5+ years of experience with managing teams of 5+ direct reports engaged in internal audit functions and managing larger teams of 10+ members
- Experience as a career manager for staff members, including guiding professional development of staff members and conducting performance assessments
- Experience with operational auditing
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance and generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- BA or BS degree
- Experience in a corporate role, including internal auditing or corporate controller
- Experience with IT auditing
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills to be applied appropriately across all levels of the organization
- Possession of excellent project management, organizational, and strategic and innovative critical thinking skills
- CPA License or CIA or CISA Certification
Kindly submit your resume at email@example.com