Integrated Master Scheduler - Secret Clearance
|Job Title:||Integrated Master Scheduler - Secret Clearance|
|Salary:||£70k - 80k per year|
|Start Date:||2018-06-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Meder|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2018 09:15|
Integrated Master Scheduler with Secret Clearance
Location: Lexington Park, MD
- Evaluate project schedules for realism, quality, performance, and risks and perform cost and schedule risk analysis to determine a probabilistic cost and schedule at project completion.
- Work with clients and teams to develop and monitor project schedules and establish and monitor the program's execution towards milestones, key events, and significant accomplishment criteria.
- Develop and manage multiple projects and program schedules that effectively communicate to all levels of the project team and stakeholders for portfolio management.
- Interface with the client or internal program management on scheduling issues relevant to the assigned program.
- Prepare and present briefings on schedule status and program health to varying levels of management.
- Provide earned value management, resource loading of schedule, establishment of project management processes, and schedule risk analysis.
- Mentor and train other users, as required and work within a multi-stakeholder, technical, and matrixed organizational environment.
- -5+ years of experience with program or project analysis
- -2+ years of experience with scheduling and planning
- -2+ years of experience with complex or large projects
- -1+ years of experience with managing enterprise or integrated schedules
- -Experience with Microsoft Project, Primavera, or other scheduling tools
- -Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access
- -Ability to critically assess schedules and other project controls data and communicate priority findings to teams
- -Ability to obtain a security clearance
- -BA or BS degree required