Infrastructure Integration Engineer
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Integration Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joseph McNulty|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2021 11:52|
Joe is looking for an Infrastructure Integration Engineer to work in Manila, the Philippines on a 6-month initial contract (extendable), starting ASAP. Local candidates are required due to visa restrictions.
- You will Independently perform complex Infra team/tasks in a matrix environment with a diverse variety of tasks/challenges
- You will be planning, designing, programming and implementing Infra utilities/activities in account or cross-account support (automated or manual)
- You will be providing infra support to internal and external customers through high-standard deliverables, following company methodology (in some cases defining the methodology and guidelines).
- You will design, configure, install and upgrade environments (e.g. standalone, integrated, clustered) throughout the product life cycle (Development, Testing, UAT, Production) for internal and external users.
- You will configure third-party software (Java, WL, Apache) in the different types of supported environments and builds in conjunction with development and architecture.
- You should have 3-6 years experience as Infra integration handling large env’s & hands-on experience working on Weblogic, Apache/tomcat.
- Proficient with shell scripting & SQL.
- Hands on experience with scheduling tools like Maestro & proficient in working on operational Maps.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's