Tangent Internation are looking to recruit an Infrastructure Engineer (cloud) to work a 4 month extendable contract based in Berkshire.
We’re looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer to join a highly respected and well known brand for an initial 4 months to work as part of a team to migrate applications to Azure.
- Contribute to architecture led designs and work with experts from public cloud provider to document an IaaS framework for the enterprise
- Configure Azure through automation to create a public and hybrid cloud IaaS platform
- Integrate tooling to monitor and manage applications migrated to the cloud platform
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Extensive hands-on experience with Azure (18 months min), Application Gateways, Load Balancing, Firewall configuration, Azure AD.
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Disaster recovery, IIS
- Server / MS Windows Patching
- Security - Firewalls, Load Balancers, Proxy Servers, service accounts, monitoring and auditing, virus scanning
- PowerShell, Python
- Jenkins, BitBucket
Please send your updated CV for consideration.