Eve is looking for an Infrastructure Administrator to work in Munich, Germany on a permanent basis for a client in the Automotive industry.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Assisting with infrastructure related projects, and supporting infrastructure systems.
- Assisting with updating documentation of procedures and instructions.
- Assisting with disaster recovery plans.
- Coordinating with other global teams.
The ideal candidate should have/ be:
- Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems of Computer Science.
- 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of systems administration, Microsoft Windows, networking and virtualisation technologies.
- Analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Customer service orientation.
- Self motivation and good collaborative skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in German and English.
- Eligible to work in Germany.