Currently HIRING an Information Assurance Cybersecurity Engineer
- Provide technical analysis for information assurance (IA) support and integration efforts and analyze authorization and accreditation (A&A) documentation for DoD operational systems and networks.
- Conduct risk assessments and risk mitigation analyses and analyze contingency plans.
- Leverage expertise in executing all steps necessary to support the development of DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) or Risk Management Framework (RMF) to ensure the accuracy of system documentation.
- Provide advice and recommended direction on IA and A&A matters, provide programmatic support in a dynamic environment, and participate in collaboration team meetings to coach program managers and IA practitioners through RMF compliance processes.
- Analyze the documentation, validation, and accreditation processes necessary to ensure systems meet security and privacy requirements.
- Provide results of unresolved discrepancies to the client in a certain system's IA Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M).
- Support new user training on policy and process changes for the organization.
- 3+ years of experience with IT networking in a DoD network environment and DIACAP
- 3+ years of experience with system and network vulnerability analysis, risk assessment and risk mitigation analyses, security test and evaluation (ST&E), and contingency planning
- Knowledge of IA concepts and requirements
- Knowledge of the DoD RMF process
- Knowledge of the DoD A&A process and standards
- Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED and 3+ years of experience with information assurance or BA or BS degree in IT or Information Assurance and 1+ years of experience with information assurance
- IAT Level II Certification, including Security+ CE or above or IAM Level II, including CISM, CISSP, or CASP