|Job Title:||Implementation Managers|
|Contact Name:||Ben Harris|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2021 12:09|
Ben is looking for Implementation Managers to work on 3-month rolling contracts based in South Africa (Bloemfontein and Eastern Cape).
In this role, the successful candidates will be responsible for the project management of the End to End Delivery of an assigned number of sites in a major rollout delivery program.
- Manage site roll-out across project with a focus on certain area’s/clusters.
- Manage sub-contractors working for in Network Roll-Out ensuring sub-contractor is on the track with agreed rollout plan. This includes managing Site Survey and Rollout, new - equipment logistics, site access.
- Ensure that the implementation work is in accordance with procedures, local laws, regulation and with respect to customer’s directives.
- Development of Implementation project budget.
- Monitoring and Control of implementation spend in alignment with budget.
- Organising and coordinating the installation, verification and acceptance, configuration and integration with the Customer Project Manager, Customer and Authorised Service - Provider, including resource requirements and planning.
- Orders the required scope of work via the ASP tooling
- Ensure that the ASPs works are in accordance with the required timeline and work quality.
- Handle implementation questions and problems from own organisation, Suppliers and Customer.
- Assure that the customer approves and accepts the implementation work. If any outstanding items he/she is to follow up the progress until the site is accepted by the customer.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in RF maintenance, fault finding, integration, installation and testing experience.
- Radio Access Network (RAN and RF)
- RF installation best practices and technics
- RF Fault Finding experience
- RF Testing (VSWR/DTF etc.)
Please note - Due to the urgency of this position the client will only consider consultants based in South Africa.