|Job Title:||Implementation Manager|
|Contact Name:||Will Simmons|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2020 11:35|
Will is urgently looking for an Implementation Manager to work a 6-month rolling contracts based in Netherlands (Voorburg).
As part of the Wireless Swap Program team, you will be responsible for field implementation activities.
As implementation manager you will be the interface among customer, subcontractor, other program members and responsible for proper implementation planning, managing all dependencies (Special steel, Crane, Camouflage, Landlord access arrangement,) and on time delivery panning with good field quality standard, ready for acceptance.
- Requires excellent communication skills in Dutch, both oral and written, English as well.
- 5 years or more of experience and/or related duties
- Extensive knowledge of site engineering for wireless swap/rollout related projects
- Strong track and trace capabilities
- Proactive attitude to solve problems, and teamwork spirit
- Experience in project coordination within Telecom network rollout project and subcontractor management, turnkey service
- Due to the urgency of the project my client is looking for consultants based in Netherlands or with a EU Passport
- Dutch speaking is also Mandatory for this position as you must be able to liaise and communicate with local customers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's