ICT Strategy and Planning Manager - UAE National
|Job Title:||ICT Strategy and Planning Manager - UAE National|
|Salary:||AED 900k - 960k per year|
|Start Date:||2018-11-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Emily Ilagan|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2018 12:17|
Tangent International is looking for a UAE National - ICT Strategy and Planning Manager - for our client who are responsible for the deployment, ownership and operation of nuclear energy plants in the United Arab Emirates.
To serve as the strategic interface with company's business units and subsidiaries for the purpose of business/IT strategy.
3 direct reports, 6 indirect reports.
- Develops and overseas business relationship linkage between the business units and ICT (at the executive level).
- Provides highly-valued strategic consulting level support and guidance through key IT inititiatves.
- Servers proactively as a “trusted advisor” and is the primary point of contact from ICT for business line executives, managers and key contacts.
- Ensures that the business units needs is effectively represented in any ICT planning activity and oversees the business process reform and relevant implementation activities of any ICT initiative that supports their business.
- Oversees the management of company's ICT technology investments and reports on performance in alignment with the organizational and divisional objectives and goals.
- Oversees the management of all ICT programs and ensures that they are integrated with company's vision, mission and strategic goals and priorities.
- Oversees and ensures that the full life-cycle of planning, coordination, management and delivery of the major business programs are on time, to budget, to scope and to the agreed strategy, methodology and standards.
- Realize the benefits of approved ICT projects where identified responsibly have been assigned to them in project Benefits Management Plans or the Benefits Management Plan for the ICT Strategic Plan.
- Facilitiated the planning and execution of business changes through the use of technology.
- Serves a Lead role in enabling the business to achieve their objectives through the effective use of technology.
- Influences policy and procedures covering the supplier relationship management in terms of selection of suppliers, tendering and procurement.
- Accountable for ensuring the development of ICT strategic plan.
- Accountable for the development of business cases and ensuring budgeting is secured for all of the ICT projects and activities.
- Responsibilities for the ICT strategic planning activities and project scoping studies, to ensure that the business needs are adequately supporting by any new or enhanced ICT initiative.
- Manage the effective achievement of organizations objectives by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal – in order to maximise subordinate and department performance.
- Contribute to the development of UAE National employees in a manner which supports the objectives of the corporation and its Emiratization strategy.
- Contribute to knowledge dissemination/sharing in a way that assists with building internal capabilities of UAE Nationals where applicable and maximise their effective performance.
- Follow all relevant company’s HSE policies, procedures and instructions to ensure HSE compliance in all aspects of work in accordance with sound management practices by applying these HSE policies and procedures to self and others to take reasonable care for the health and safety of people or the environment who are at the employees place of work and who may be affected by the employees acts or omissions at work.
- Follow all relevant security policies, processes, procedures and instruction to ensure security compliance in all aspects of work by applying them on self, others and organization assets.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology.
- Preferred Masters Degree in Computer Science.
- Certified PgMP or PMP.
- Certified Enterprise Architect.
- ITIL V3 Certificated Service Manager.
- 10 – 15 years in ICT field.
- 3 years of experience with managing a team(s) responsible in strategic planning, business development and client management.
- Observation and reporting, vendor management, strategy and organization, computer literacy, availability management, service level management, ICT change management, supplier relations management, leadership and team building, good interpersonal skills, problem solving.
If this sounds like an ideal role for you? Apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's