Human Resources Business Partner
|Job Title:||Human Resources Business Partner|
|Contact Name:||Julia Blair|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2022 14:19|
Julia is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to work in Germany (remote) on a permanent basis.
In this role, you will be an advocate of clients' team culture & values and partner with business leaders in taking the People & Business Partner Strategy to the next level. You would be responsible for owning the employee agenda on a strategic level, working with a high-class team of HRBPs to guarantee that the strategy drives growth, and attracts and retains top talent.
In this role you will:
- Design and drive the implementation of an overall strategy for People Partnering within the Sales team.
- Ensure HR solutions and service offerings are in alignment with the client agenda
- Leverage data from HR - analyse your findings and partnership closely with the People Partner and People Ops team
- Provide strategic guidance and input on change, restructurings, workforce planning and succession planning
- Be involved in ongoing analysis of existing and future workforce trends and their implications on our people strategy.
- Around 5+ years' relevant experience in the areas of HRBP/ employee relations, people operations and organisational development in the tech arena
- Proven success in building and leading people teams in a fast-paced & multicultural environment and a passion for making an impact - Start-ups and Scale-up experience preferred
- The ability to structure and manage complex cross-company projects and processes with multiple stakeholders linking people strategies to business strategy and performance
- Strategic forward-thinking conceptual skills as well as strong communication skills on all levels
- Excellent communication skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities in German and English.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's