|Job Title:||HR Specialist|
|Start Date:||2018-01-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Hume|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2018 10:28|
Turkish speaking HR Specialist needed in TurkeyLocation: Istanbul, Turkey
Responsibilities:The candidate is expected to:
1. Localize the company's HR policies based on applicable legislation and accepted norms in Turkey;
2. Be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process;
3. Design and implement compensation and benefits policies;
4. Prepare payroll and respond to employees' inquiry on salary and wages;
5. Manage risk to ensure that HR practices in the organization adhere to laws in Turkey;
6. Closely work in partnership with business units to provide HR guidance and carry out performance appraisal on regular basis;
7. Manage employee relations;
8. Other assignments such as attendance record, documentation, etc.
Travel Requirement:Less than 10%.
Qualifications:We expect the candidate to:
1. Have at least a bachelor's degree from a recognized university, majoring in Law, Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Psychology, etc.;
2. Have at least 5 years of HR practice experiences, preferably in a multinational company or HR consulting firm as HR Specialist, HR Generalist or consultant;
3. Have expert knowledge in at least two of following areas: payroll (compensation & benefits), recruitment, occupational health and safety, labor law, social security;
4. Proficient in Turkish and English, Chinese is a plus;
5. High computer literacy, especially in excel and payroll software or application, Adobe Photoshop is a plus;
6. Be empathetic and self-motivated with exceptional communication skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's