HR Payroll & Systems Administrator required in Hertofirdshire
Our client, an international environmental services specialist are seeking a HR Payroll and Systems Administrator for their Royston office in Hertfordshire!
Reporting to the HR Services Team Leader, the role is responsible for pay and systems administration. The role will also be accountable for all HR and Management reporting and data analysis. The role will be the first point of contact for Payroll and will manage all pay relating processes. The role will look for opportunities to improve processes and procedures relating to HR systems, payroll and data
The role will work as part of the HR Services Team delivering exceptional HR service to Line Managers and employees. The HR Services team support circa 1,000 employees and the role will assist the HR Services Team Leader in driving continuous improvement to ensure process efficiencies and a high standard of service is delivered across Clean Air.
· Be the point of contact for Payroll, respond to routine pay enquiries within agreed SLA and ensure deadlines are communicated to wider HR team, Line Managers and employees
· Responsible for the monthly Payroll audit including overtime payments, processing of annual payments such as bonus and service allowance and salary increases by agreed deadlines
· Check Audit & BACS Reports are correct before authorising for payroll to process for each month within agreed deadline.
· Run and complete the absence report, including long term sickness and submit to the Payroll to process
· Ensure accurate data is maintained within all HR information systems by regular audits and cross checks against trackers
· Responsible for updating the time and attendance system and MATs system, to ensure all system align and are up to date
· Responsible for giving HR Services team members guidance and direction on the operation of the HR information systems and ensure team members are informed of any changes/upgrades to the system
· Responsible for various reporting activities including the monthly HR report, headcount report and KPI’s, as well as developing ad hoc reporting and management information requests
· Maintain dashboards of HR metrics
· Establish and maintain security and integrity controls over the HR systems
· Liaise, when required, with the IT department to improve how data is shared and processed so that it mirrors the HR data
· Strive for service excellence and work to identify and implement service improvements across all aspects of Payroll delivery, HR systems and reporting processes
· Ensure compliance with data protection and HR standards, policies and procedures
· Undertake adhoc project work and provide project support when required
QUALIFICATIONS/ KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE
(TECHNICAL/ PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS COMPTENCY)
· Payroll system experience within a HR/payroll administration environment
· Fully conversant in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook) is essential
· Experience working with several types of databases and reporting systems
If you interested in applying for this posiiton then please hit APPLY or contact email@example.com.