|Job Title:||HR Manager|
|Contact Name:||Mitchell Zhang|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2021 19:05|
Mitchell is looking for an HR Manager to work on a 1-year extendable contract in Egypt.
1. Do Market insight for targeted companies and summarize the report.
2. Do campus recruitment and experienced recruitment to enhance employer image and build up talents pool.
3. Attract specific high-end candidates in an effective and professional way with related industry knowledge, enhance candidates’ experience with Huawei.
4. Optimize the process, including but not limited to CV filter process, the appointment process, interview process, agency cooperation process, offer process, qualified interviewer management, etc.
5. Optimize the regulation, including but not limited to ex-staff rejoin regulation, fraud with provided info or documents regulation, black list regulation, interviewers’ professional behaviour regulation, internal referral regulation, disclosure about relatives or friends working in HW etc.
6. Analysis on recruitment channel efficiency, on criteria about selecting candidates for each position, on candidates’ education background and ex-companies background, on interviewers’ interview quality and extract the experience and skills, etc.
- Be able to design and implement the campus and experience recruitment plan to gain qualified candidates and enhance employers’ image in the market
- Well know the Egypt talents market and university, fresh’s preference when seeking for jobs.
- Well know IT or electricity industry and be able to talk about some the trend or hot topics with high-end candidates.
- Well know the interview methodology and has a good sense about process.
- Can lead a small team and positive with teamwork.
- Be proactive, stress-taker, result-oriented, self-reflection, open mind and honest.
- Good at math and logic, can make reports and analysis based on data and fact.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's