|Job Title:||HR Manager|
|Start Date:||2018-11-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Eve Little|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 09:35|
My client is a world leading Telecommunication and IT company; they are urgently looking for a HR Manager to be based in Amsterdam on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be fully responsible for the HR Department including but not limited to
- Manage complex employee relations casework.
- Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills.
- Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge share best practice with them.
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
- Implement learning and development policy.
- Provide first line advice on current and existing benefits for employees and managers.
- Administer payroll and payroll records and keep accounts appraised of any changes.
- Work with appropriate parties on reward strategy.
- Provide advice on recruitment and selection strategies.
- Support the recruitment process – this may include writing job descriptions and preparing interview questions and application forms etc.
- Carry out new starter inductions.
- Manage talent and succession planning.
- Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Support change management processes.
The ideal candidates should be/have
- Bachelor degree or above in any relevant discipline
- Min 8 years’ of HR experience from a similar insdustry is fundamental
- Solid understanding of the Dutch Labor Law/Regulation
- Fantastic leadership skills, able to motivate, influence, develop, mentor and empower employees to achieve objectives
- Able to work with colleagues from all different background/cultures
- Proven ability to multi-task and result-driven in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence at all levels
- Confident working with ambiguity
- Passionate about solving problems for the team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch AND English
If you believe you have all the skills & experience and ready for your next challenge please send me your up to date resume in English straight away firstname.lastname@example.org