|Job Title:||HR Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Fay White|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2022 11:16|
Fay is looking for someone to work in an HR Coordinator role in Leven, Scotland on an 8-month contract.
- Analyse and maintain succession data and identify required interventions to strengthen our talent pipeline.
- Support best in class P4G execution, building line manager capability, calibration and great goal setting.
- Attend and run assessment centres for pre-screened external candidates, as required.
- Actively coach Line Managers on resourcing processes.
- Co-ordinate Onboarding process and on site inductions to ensure a great joiner experience and compliance with new joiner requirements.
- Organisation Effectiveness and Engagement
- Support delivery and embedding of continuous organizational change and productivity improvements.
- Deploy effective tracking and monitoring of HR analytics and associated actions and interventions.
- Lead the site employee engagement agenda in partnership with CR including activities like Values Survey implementation.\
- Graduate calibre or equivalent ideally with experience of working within an HR environment.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Motivated by new challenges, tenacious, resilient with ability to adapt
- Quickly to change.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal. •Demonstrates high level of integrity and discretion.
- Confident and articulate in dealing with all stakeholders at all levels
- Able to effectively prioritise and plan workload to ensure that deadlines are met without the need for close supervision and often operating within time and resource constraints
- Pays close attention to detail, applying high standards to all aspects of work.
- Ability to search out, manipulate and analyse data to drive valuable insights, including excel skills.
Please note: Due to the urgency of this role, the client will only consider candidates already based in the UK.