|Job Title:||HR Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Dorigan Chandler|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2020 10:30|
Dorigan is currently seeking an HR Administrator to be based in the Netherlands on a 6-month contract. This is an exciting opportunity working for a global leader in the telecommunications industry.
To be considered for the position the client expects the following skillset:
- Minimum 2 years experience working with account payables/sourcing
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Had exposure to tools such as SAP, EB, VIM.CLM
- Graduate degree or equivalent qualification/experience (MBO)
You will be responsible for:
- You will handle the documents handling i.e. Employment certificates, reference letters, etc. Archive documents ensuring compliance with local and General Data Protection (GDPR) rules and legal requirements.
- CLM updates. Contracts upload/updates
- Payment queries. Check the issue with the vendor and inform vendors about invoices local requirements
PLEASE NOTE - Due to the urgency of the position and Covid-19 we are currently only accepting applications from people who would not require VISA sponsorship to work in the EU.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's