|Type: Contract||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 25 days ago||Contact: Dorigan Chandler|
Dorigan is currently seeking an HR Administrator to be based in the Netherlands on a 6-month contract. This is an exciting opportunity working for a global leader in the telecommunications industry.
To be considered for the position the client expects the following skillset:
- Minimum 2 years experience working with account payables/sourcing
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Had exposure to tools such as SAP, EB, VIM.CLM
- Graduate degree or equivalent qualification/experience (MBO)
You will be responsible for:
- You will handle the documents handling i.e. Employment certificates, reference letters, etc. Archive documents ensuring compliance with local and General Data Protection (GDPR) rules and legal requirements.
- CLM updates. Contracts upload/updates
- Payment queries. Check the issue with the vendor and inform vendors about invoices local requirements
PLEASE NOTE - Due to the urgency of the position and Covid-19 we are currently only accepting applications from people who would not require VISA sponsorship to work in the EU.