Tangent International are currently looking for a Lebanese National for Head of Customer Service to based in Bikfaya- Lebanon to work in a multinational specialist in innovative automated solutions for the FMCG industry.
Projects' installation management
- Make sure the installation/intervention schedule and the allocation of resources are conducted in an efficient manner (Financially, Delivery time and quality).
- Interfere and take the appropriate decisions based on a quick and solid decision making process.
Technical Support for projects' installation:
- Make sure that partners' FATs are scheduled in an efficient manner and right resources are allocated in coordination with the Project Manager.
- Ensure that snags during installation are well managed and efficiently solved through the well managed communication between the customer service, customer and concerned internal departments.
Spare parts & Services Management:
- Set the strategy and monitor the execution for the sales of the spare parts, services and maintenance agreements.
- Monitor the spare parts offers pipeline in order to set priorities and deadlines for offers preparations, and negotiate and close sent offers.
- Monitor the won spare parts orders to make sure they are delivered on time or inform customers in case of delays.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the factory, mechanical design or customer service.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical or electrical engineering.