Graudate Application Engineer
|Job Title:||Graudate Application Engineer|
|Salary:||£25k - 28k per year + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Mckenzie Pickering|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2018 18:22|
Our client a Global leader in Automation Technologies has an exciting opportunity for an Application Engineer to join their team based in Heathrow.
Looking for recent Graduates with 1 – 5 years experience in a similar role who has excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
Application Engineer Duties Include:
- Provide product and application support for customers primarily off-site, but occasionally on-site
- Assist salespeople with on-site presentations to customers, as and when needed
- Test and create reports for technical applications
- Launch new products to sales teams by giving presentations, demonstrations and tests
- Handling IT related issues and other duties or projects, as and when assigned
- Plan, design, develop and deliver trainings on existing products
Application Engineer Attributes:
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Degree educated in an engineering or technical discipline
- Experience of 1-2 years in a similar field is essential
- Full UK driving licence required
- Knowledge of Microsoft-based applications, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Basic coding/programming experience (either within your current position or at univerisity)
In return they are offering YOU a stimulating environment in a modern and professional organisation with a great salary on offer plus benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity; if you are interested email your CV ASAP.