Tangent International currently have an excellent opportunity for a Junior/Graduate Account Manager to join our client, a rapidly growing, young and agile Data Delivery Network, to be based on the Southbank, London.
This opportunity would perfectly suit someone with 1-2 years experience in Sales with a thirst to prove themselves.
Title: Account Manager
Report to: Sales Leader
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9 am – 6 pm
The Account Manager will be tasked with managing a base of smaller accounts, as well as developing a base of new business and manage the ongoing client relationship. You will be fully immersed into the sales cycle and can expect to be coached by an Experienced Head of Practice to aid you to bring on fresh new businesses.
Excellent objection handling expertise coupled with dynamic relationship building skills are paramount to this role. You will have a strategic mindset that is not afraid to open new markets of business and add to existing verticals and accounts.
The Account Manager will be targeted on a monthly basis, with achievable but challenging targets. In return, successful candidates will enjoy an excellent package with fantastic growth potential in this rapidly expanding organisation.
As an Account Manager you will be expected to do the following:
- Researching and understanding verticals and sweet spot prospects under 250 seats
- Maintaining a good level of understanding of all FluidOne products - connectivity, mobile and UC
- Identifying key targets and understanding your existing base
- Documenting and presenting a quarterly plan
Acquiring New Customers:
- Lead generation - cold-calling, networking, referrals etc
- Converting inbound leads generated by marketing
- Lead nurturing - Webex's, presentations, conference calls, proposals etc
- Contracting - preparing and securing contractual documentation
Nurturing newly acquired customers:
- Managing the delivery stage of the sales cycle
- Representing the customer's needs within the organisation to ensure successful customer experience
- Account management for life of account
- Maintaining and updating relevant CRM records
- Building propositions and business cases
- Placing orders through SCT
- Reporting against KPIs: updating pipeline weekly and providing updates, tracking calls etc
Managing Existing Accounts
- Managing a base of smaller accounts (billing sub £5,000 AGP)
- Regularly contacting your base and understanding opportunities for renewal, new products, and services as well as renewal dates
- Retaining customers and existing AGP.
The above list of duties is not exhaustive and may be subject to change to meet the changing needs of the business.
Experience / Qualifications
- A proven track record of success in competitive sales environment is desirable
- A self-starter that can be or is very well networked
- You must be a keen collaborator
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Must be target orientated, driven and have a competitive edge
- Knowledge of the industry is desirable but not essential
- A 2:1 or above in a Business or IT related discipline
Location: Southbank, London. However, due to the nature of your work, the Company may require you to travel to and work at a supplier, customer and prospective customer sites and other work-related locations.
Benefits after the probationary period:
Subsidised Health and dental care
Discounted gym membership
Breakfast and refreshments on working days
Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
Pension contribution- 6% company contribution
Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
Free internet connectivity
£50 Birthday Voucher
Volunteer day scheme
To apply, send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org