Graduate Sales Executive
|Job Title:||Graduate Sales Executive|
|Start Date:||2018-02-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mckenzie Pickering|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2018 07:52|
Our client a global leader in Automation Technologies are now expanding their team and seeking a number of Sales Engineers to join their fast growing organisation based in Heathrow. The ideal candidate must have previous sales or commercial experience and is hungry to succeed and over achieve.
Looking for recent graduates with 1 - 5 years experience in a similar role who has excellent verbal communication skills.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Based 2 days in the office and 3 field days
- To be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Meeting and demonstrating their products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors in order to sell effective solutions
- Following up on business leads and scheduling new business opportunities
- MUST have a degree in any discipline, however Business/Economics, Scientific or Technical degree (Engineering, electronics or similar) would be beneficial
- Must have a full driving licence, Valid in the UK
Sales Executive Package
- Sales commission paid quarterly
- Performance and salary review every 6 months
- Company car (Audi A3 or VW Passat)
- 20 days holiday plus stats
- Advanced Company Pension
- Life Cover & Private Healthcare
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Full Expensed Travel and Accommodation
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
They also provide a 4-8 week training programme to give you a strong technical understanding of the products you will be selling and an idea of what to expect out on the road.
In return they are offering YOU a stimulating environment in a modern and professional organisation with a great salary and commission on offer plus benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity that comes with a great salary, Commission and Benefits to match
if you are interested please email your CV ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's