Graduate Sales Executive
|Job Title:||Graduate Sales Executive|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Reference:||Newcastle - Sales|
|Contact Name:||Mckenzie Pickering|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2018 09:03|
Our client a global leader in Automation Technologies are seeking a number of Sales Engineers to join their fast growing organisation. The ideal candidate must have previous sales or commercial experience and is hungry to succeed and over achieve.
Looking for a recent graduate with 1 - 5 years experience in a similar role who has excellent verbal communication skills.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Based 2 days in the office and 3 field days
- To be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Meeting and demonstrating their products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors in order to sell effective solutions
- Following up on business leads and scheduling new business opportunities
Sales Executive Requirements
- Degree educated in any discipline, however Business/Economics, Scientific or Technical degree (Engineering, electronics or similar) would be beneficial
- Extremely positive and enthusiastic individual with natural sales ability
- Must have a full driving licence, valid in the UK
Sales Executive Package
- Sales commission paid quarterly
- Performance and salary review every 6 months
- Company car (Audi A3 or VW Passat)
- 20 days holiday plus stats
- Advanced Company PensionLife Cover & Private Healthcare
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Full Expensed Travel and Accommodation
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
They also provide a 4-8 week training programme to give you a strong technical understanding of the products you will be selling and an idea of what to expect out on the road.
In return they are offering YOU a stimulating environment in a modern and professional organisation with a great salary and commission on offer plus benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity; if you are interested email your CV ASAP.