Field Sales Executive
|Job Title:||Field Sales Executive|
|Start Date:||2018-03-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mckenzie Pickering|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2018 17:33|
Our client a Global World leader Founded in Japan in 1974, they have experienced rapid growth are now turning over more than $4 billion global sales per year. They also operate on 55% profit due to our Direct Sales model!
They have been repeatedly short-listed on the Forbes list for the most innovative companies in the world for the last several years and we have over 250,000 clients worldwide, including the main blue chip manufacturers.
Looking for recent graduates with 6 months - 5 years experience in a similar role that has excellent verbal communication skills.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Based 2 days in the office and 3 field days
- Meeting and demonstrating their products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors in order to sell effective solutions
- Following up on business leads and scheduling new business opportunities
- MUST have a degree in any disciplineMust have a full driving licence, Valid in the UK
Sales Executive Package
- Sales commission paid quarterly
- Performance and salary review every 6 months
- Company car (Audi A3 or VW Passat)
- 20 days holiday plus stats
- Advanced Company Pension
- Life Cover & Private Healthcare
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Full Expensed Travel and Accommodation
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
They also provide a 4-8 week training programme to give you a strong technical understanding of the products you will be selling.
In return they are offering YOU a stimulating environment in a modern and professional organisation with a great salary and commission on offer plus benefits.This is a fantastic opportunity that comes with a great salary, Commission and Benefits to match
if you are interested please email your CV ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's