Graduate Sales and Office Administrator
Our client a Global Leader in Industrial Automation Technologies, are seeking individuals to join their fast growing organisation based in Milton Keynes. Reporting to the Administration Manager the successful candidate will focus on the following;
- Sales orders, preparing commercial offers.
- You will also be supporting the Sales Engineers on the road including phone call handling and sub cover for travel arrangements
- Preparation of sales statistics on data provided by the company using Excel and Access.
- Order management, Order management, registration, billing and shipping products.
- Support at all stages of the flow of goods from the parent company to end customers.
- Evaluates, develops, and improves training programs and maintain data and record keeping for all business units in an efficient and effective manner
- Bachelor's degree
- Good ability to communicate with internal & external sources and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- IT skills are also essential, particularly in MS Office i.e. Excel
- The successful candidate must be: well presented, confident and very well organised.Other key characteristics are results orientated, flexible and capable under pressure.
In return they are offering YOU a stimulating environment in a modern and professional organisation with a great salary on offer plus benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity; if you are interested email your CV ASAP.